The FCC has just received the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 into their arms, and they certainly have had their fair share of poring over every single detail regarding the tablet. The wireless radios bundled with this particular version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 will definitely be compatible with Verizon Wireless’ LTE range, so you can more or less make an educated guess as to just which carrier will this particular model make an appearance on. It will definitely run on the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, and apart from that, very few other surprises are carried within this tablet, if any. Having said that, since it has already hit the FCC, do expect the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to arrive on store shelves near you very, very soon. Hopefully there will be more leaks coming our way concerning an official release in due time.
Next Story: Diablo 3 hotfixes for June so far...
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2012-10-03: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 variants (SPH-P500 and SCH-i915) hit the FCC
- 2012-09-26: T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 arrives at the FCC
- 2012-03-14: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" model spotted at the FCC
- 2012-02-16: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 gains FCC approval, still no US release date in sight