If you were disappointed with the design of the Samsung Galaxy S3 and were honestly expecting something more radical, perhaps you might want to wait for the next-gen Galaxy because according to Samsung’s newly appointed CEO, Kwon Oh Hyun, he stated during his inaugural speech that some of the areas he plans to focus on would be software, “user experience, design, and solutions.” Of course given that Samsung makes more than just phones (think media players, audio equipment, fridges, televisions, etc), he could have been referring to just about anything. Either way with Samsung now under a new stewardship it will be interesting to see what they will be able to come up with. Until then we guess we will have to wait and find out, so be sure to check back with us often for updates!
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter