Capcom’s Street Fighter X Tekken was spotted on iOS devices during E3, and it was later confirmed that the mobile version of the game will be arriving in the summer. Well if you would love to see the game make its way onto your iOS device, Capcom has since released additional screenshots of the upcoming game along with some artwork for some of its characters, such as Guile, Dhalsim, Paul and Hwoarang. These screenshots and artwork don’t really reveal to us anything new that we did not already know, but it should give gamers looking forward to the game a better idea of what they can expect. No specific release date has been given, but what do you guys think so far? Do you think the iOS version will be able to capture the same fun and excitement compared to its PS3 and Xbox 360 counterpart?
- Xbox One Compatibility “Trick” Is A Prank
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 2.1 'A Realm Awoken' Trailer Shows Off New Content
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition PS4 And Xbox One Release Confirmed
- Help This Sheriff Catch Vandals, Get A Free Xbox One
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- Follow: capcom, iOS, street fighter x tekken,
- Seen at: andriasang