Yes, we took a look at the higher end Scroll Elite tablet just now, but how about those who want something that is more budget minded? Here we are with the smaller sized Scroll Engage, offering an 8″ capacitive XGA display alongside a Cortex A8 1.2GHz processor that is aided by a Mali-400 dual core graphics processor to make sure that there is no slowdown for most standard apps, although when it comes to games that require some heavy duty firepower, you definitely will need to go beyond the Scroll Engage. Still, the Scroll Engage is no slouch for an entry level tablet, where it will be able to support Flash content as well, in addition to all major video and eBook formats and in some instances, 3D gaming. Do bear in mind that the Scroll Engage will most probably remain within the boundaries of the UK, where an asking price of £129.99 will most probably carve a smile on faces of those who want something cheap to take their first step into the world of tablets. After all, with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich backing it up, you need not worry about getting the latest Android operating system version later on.
- 2014-04-21: Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-20: Xiaomi's Tablet Could Launch On The 23rd Of April
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets