So we do know that the Verizon Galaxy Nexus has just received the Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich update, so what are some of the other smartphones that will also be part of this update rollout? Well, the Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro is one of them, where this 3.7″ QWERTY-enabled smartphone, too, will soon be able to have Ice Cream Sandwich running on them. So far, a list of SI numbers have been updated, and for those who cannot wait, you are able to download the FTF while flashing the firmwarre using FlashTool. I guess with this bit of news, the only Android-powered handsets from Sony Ericsson which hail from 2011 that are waiting for the Ice Cream Sandwich update would be the Xperia mini, Xperia mini pro, Xperia active and the Live with Walkman. There is no guarantee that those smartphones will get the Ice Cream Sandwich treatment though, so stay tuned. If you are one of those who have already received the update, how do you feel about it – are you happy with it?RELATED
- Alcatel Idol X+ To Be Accompanied By Smart Devices?
- White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now
- Nokia Guru Could Be The BH-121 Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Sports Dual SIM Capability
- New Nokia Lumia 1020 Ad Touts Camera Capability
- Follow: Android, ice cream sandwich, Sony, xperia,
- Seen at: talk.sonymobile