The other day we reported that LucasArts was set to debut a new Star Wars game under the codename, 1313. Well if you’re a fan of the franchise and you’re looking forward to seeing what LucasArts is capable of churning out under its new leadership of Paul Meegan, the good news is that Star Wars 1313 has officially been announced!
Named for Level 1313, a ruthless criminal underground deep below the surface of the planet of Coruscant, the game puts players in control of a deadly bounty hunter as he uses an arsenal of exotic weaponry to hunt down his marks and uncover the truth surrounding a criminal conspiracy. Star Wars 1313 emphasizes epic set pieces and fast-paced combat with a hero who uses human skills and gadgets, rather than supernatural Force powers, to make his way through this dangerous world.
Described as a “third person cinematic action adventure”, players will be able to play as an unnamed bounty hunter while they explore the depths of the Coruscant underworld. Trailers and features have yet to be fully revealed, but according to Meegan, we can expect to learn more at E3 next week so check back with us then for the details.
- 2013-05-07 EA Star Wars Titles Won't Come To Nintendo Wii U
- 2013-05-06 EA Will Exclusively Develop Future Star Wars Games
- 2013-04-11 Secret Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Project Footage Leaked
- 2013-04-04 Star Wars 1313 Production Has Been 'Halted'
- 2013-04-03 Disney Pulls The Plug On LucasArts, Star Wars Titles Will Be Licensed