Ah, game updates. How far you have come. Back in the day when games came on floppy disks, and you had to switch floppies in between segments of the game, updates were more or less non-existent, simply because there was no Internet. Well, the advent of the Internet has certainly introduced the concept of updates and bug fixes, and with Star Wars: The Old Republic, the same applies – content update 1.3: Allies is now available, where this particular update will see the introduction of Legacy Perks, Ranked Warzones, Adaptive Gear, and a new Group Finder amongst others.
According to Matthew Bromberg, general manager of BioWare Austin, “We are living up to our commitment in setting a new bar for what players should expect from a premium MMO service. In just six months, we have already released three major game updates that have added new content and game features that have addressed the feedback from our fans. And we are just getting started. By the end of this year, we are adding more Warzones, more Flashpoints, more Operations, more updates to the Legacy System, new companions, new storylines and more. We are very excited about the future.”
Well, have you given your copy an update?
- 2014-03-25 Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13 Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19 Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15 Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17 Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model