Gamers are no doubt looking forward to the upcoming Starcraft 2 expansion, Heart of the Swarm. Apart from continuing the story and adding more single player campaigns, we think it is safe to assume that given the competitive nature of Starcraft 2 and the many competitions that has since spawned because of it, many are probably looking forward to the multiplayer changes as well. Well the good news is that Blizzard did not disappoint and has since given fans of the game a sneak peek of what’s to come. This includes new units along with new features that existing units will be getting. If you’d like a more detailed explanation of the various units that will be making their way into the game along with their abilities, the folks at G4TV have come up with a pretty comprehensive and detailed list, so pop on over to check it out. In the meantime be sure to check out the Heart of the Swarm multiplayer gameplay video above. So, who’s excited for the expansion?
Next Story: Basic Nintendo Wii U specs revealed
- 2014-04-17 Swedish Politicians Compete In A StarCraft 2 Tournament Against Each Other
- 2014-04-11 Study Uses StarCraft 2 To Prove The Effects Of Aging
- 2014-01-21 Patch 2.1 For StarCraft 2 Unlocks Custom Maps For Starter Edition Owners
- 2013-08-08 Blizzard WCS App Announced, Lets You Stream StarCraft 2 Matches On The Go
- 2013-07-30 StarCraft 2 2.0.10 Patch Adds eSport Features And Color Blind Mode
- 2013-03-22 StarCraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm Sells 1.1 Million Copies In 48 Hours
- 2013-03-12 StarCraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm Has Gone Live!
- 2013-02-26 Another Starcraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm Trailer Appears
- 2013-01-22 StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm Opening Cinematic Revealed
- 2012-12-24 Blizzard expands Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm beta to pre-purchasers