Blizzard is one games company that definitely has plenty of gamers in their pocket – figuratively speaking, of course, not only their hearts but their money as well. After all, they have basically churned out hit after hit, and prior to Diablo III being one heck of a title, there was the award winning StarCraft II title. Of course, another way to expand upon canon in the game as well as develop its stories further, would be to release expansions. And this is exactly what Blizzard has in mind with StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. Blizzard recently announced that gamescom attendees will be able to play StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm – as well as WoW: Mists of Pandaria.
Basically, those who head out to the Blizzard Entertainment booth will also be able to enjoy a hands-on demo of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, in addition to, in Blizzard’s own words, “take control of all-new terran, protoss, and zerg units,” in StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. Of course, there is also Diablo III available just in case you are the only one left in your group who has yet to give it a go.
Next Story: HTC One V heads to Virgin Mobile USA
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Blizzard Files For Overwatch Trademark
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase
- 2014-01-21: Patch 2.1 For StarCraft 2 Unlocks Custom Maps For Starter Edition Owners
- 2013-08-08: Blizzard WCS App Announced, Lets You Stream StarCraft 2 Matches On The Go
- 2013-07-30: StarCraft 2 2.0.10 Patch Adds eSport Features And Color Blind Mode
- 2013-07-29: Watch StarCraft 2 Played From A Professional's Perspective
- 2013-07-23: StarCraft 2 Gets XP Bonus And Unlocked Races As Part Of Anniversary Celebration