SteelSeries is a brand known by many gamers for putting out gaming peripherals, such as the famous SteelSeries Sensei gaming mouse. If you’re in the market for a new mouse and the Sensei is one that you’ve had your eye on, you might be interested to learn that SteelSeries has announced the MLG Edition of the Sensei mouse that not only comes with a slightly redesigned look, but will come with new sensors installed that will allow gamers to increase the CPI to 8,200 and 16,400 DCPI.
Other features includes the 32-bit ARM processor built into the mouse, an ambidextrous design and a new color scheme and logo, which replaces the silver finish with a darker look and replaces the SteelSeries logo with the MLG logo and pulsating illumination effects. It will also feature the same LCD display underneath the mouse that allows users to customize it to their liking, such as displaying their name or their gaming handle which will allow gamers to identify their mice during LAN events. It is expected to see a release in August for $99.99 and will be available for pre-order on the 8-10th of June at the MLG Spring Championship in Anaheim, CA.
- 2014-01-06: SteelSeries Unveils MFi Stratus Controller
- 2012-12-21: SteelSeries Free Touchscreen Gaming Controls Available For Your Gaming Pleasure
- 2012-06-19: SteelSeries Siberia v2 headphones now comes in pink to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- 2012-06-08: SteelSeries unveils World of Warcraft wireless gaming mouse
- 2012-06-05: SteelSeries unveils MLG Edition of its Sensei gaming mouse
- 2012-03-06: SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] gaming mouse introduced