When it comes to gaming mice designed specifically for certain games in mind, SteelSeries is no doubt a company that’s familiar with that practice. After all the company launched gaming mice designed for Blizzard’s Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft in mind, along with ArenaNet’s upcoming Guild Wars 2. Well if you felt that the previous World of Warcraft gaming mice by SteelSeries were a bit too gaudy for your tastes, the company is back with a new World of Warcraft wireless mouse with unlimited profile support. Sporting a more toned down design with a pulsating logo, the World of Warcraft wireless mouse features 11 programmable buttons which macros can be assigned to. The mouse also comes with a 8,200 CPI (counts per inch) sensor, a 1-5mm lift distance, 12,000 frames per second and a 3m wireless range. It comes with a USB cable that can turn the mouse into a cabled one if that’s your preference or when you want to recharge its battery which according to SteelSeries, should last you a good 16 hours and will take an hour to charge from low to full. Expect to be able to pick this up for yourself come Q3 2012 for $130.
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase
- 2014-03-13: Warlords Of Draenor Will Be Released By The End Of The Year
- 2014-03-10: World Of Warcraft Movie Actor Feels Pressured
- 2011-10-11: World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse: Legendary Edition now available
- 2011-08-08: SteelSeries World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse Legendary Edition