While Diablo 3 has a perfectly good soundtrack of its own, it seems that the sound effects from the game can be used as an accompaniment in this remix of the theme for Super Mario Bros., a theme which we’re sure pretty much every game on this planet is familiar with. Put together by Tyler73123 on YouTube, he has managed to remix the Super Mario Bros. theme using effects from the game, such as weapon swings, shouts (barbarian skill), and spell casts. We have to admit that this is a pretty awesome remix, not to mention very creative as well! Fans of either game will no doubt get a kick out of this, so if you want to see how well Diablo 3’s sound effects plays with the Super Mario Bros. theme, then be sure to check it out in the video above!
- 2014-04-09 Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25 Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24 Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works