So, you want one of those smart TVs from Samsung, but do not really have the financial means to see one of those attractively designed puppies parked right smack in the middle of your living room? Fret not, there are always workarounds for most situations, and the new Thanko Android HDMI stick (also known as ANDHDM2S) will be able to fill up this niche. This particular device will run on a dual core ARM Coretex A9 1.06Ghz processor, accompanied by 4GB of internal storage and 1GB RAM. Basically, plugging in the Thanko Android HDMI stick will turn your TV into a Media Center that allows you to access media as well as play games on the Android platform, in addition to surfing the Internet or accessing your email. Too bad it ships with Android 2.3 Gingerbread right out of the box, instead of the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. It definitely will not measure up to this solution though.
- 2013-07-18: Thanko Android SmartTV Brings A New Lease Of Life To Your TV
- 2013-07-08: Thanko Camera Does Aerial Shots
- 2013-06-25: Thanko USB Shoes Cooler
- 2013-06-03: Thanko Self-Shot Stick
- 2013-05-21: This Tiny Camera From Thanko Is More Useful Than You Think