Let’s face it, when it comes to iPod nano watch straps, they can hardly be called fashionable. While they might appeal to the more geeky and tech loving crowd, we’re not sure if there are many girls who might be willing to sport such accessories. That was pretty much what ibanglez creator Dheeraj Mirpuri’s wife thought when she was unable to find an iPod nano watch strap that was fashionable enough for women. As pictured above, ibanglez aims to create a iPod nano watch strap that is not only functional, but is fashionable at the same time and will have no problems doubling up as a fashionable accessory that women can wear and show off in public.
Available in two options – SPOT ON and MATT GOLD/SILVER, SPOT ON will feature eight different colors and will have patterns embossed on its sides. The MATT GOLD/SILVER are more demure and will go for a more sleek/serious look. If you’re interested in helping ibanglez become a reality, head on over to indiegogo to pledge a donation.
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Pandora Sees A 9% Increase In Listeners Following iTunes Radio's Launch
- iTunes Radio Not Exactly Winning Over Pandora Subscribers
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- iTunes Radio Will Start Promoting Pre-Release Albums
- Follow: ipod nano,
- Seen at: ipodnn