Let’s face it, when it comes to iPod nano watch straps, they can hardly be called fashionable. While they might appeal to the more geeky and tech loving crowd, we’re not sure if there are many girls who might be willing to sport such accessories. That was pretty much what ibanglez creator Dheeraj Mirpuri’s wife thought when she was unable to find an iPod nano watch strap that was fashionable enough for women. As pictured above, ibanglez aims to create a iPod nano watch strap that is not only functional, but is fashionable at the same time and will have no problems doubling up as a fashionable accessory that women can wear and show off in public.
Available in two options – SPOT ON and MATT GOLD/SILVER, SPOT ON will feature eight different colors and will have patterns embossed on its sides. The MATT GOLD/SILVER are more demure and will go for a more sleek/serious look. If you’re interested in helping ibanglez become a reality, head on over to indiegogo to pledge a donation.
- 2013-07-01: iOS 7 Concept Imagines The 6th Generation iPod Nano Running It
- 2012-10-17: iFixit gives Apple's new iPod nano the teardown treatment, gives it a 5/10 for repairability
- 2012-09-12: New iPod nano unveiled with larger display and Lightning connector
- 2012-08-27: Next-gen iPod nano rumored to feature WiFi connectivity along with iTunes Music Cloud support
- 2012-07-24: Apple reportedly planning new iPod touch and nanos for September