We’ve seen our fair share of iPod nano watch cases in the past, but if you’d like a iPod nano watch case with built-in Bluetooth capabilities, then the SYRE Kickstarter project might be something worth taking a look at. Put together by Lion Hound Technology, they are boasting that this is the first iPod nano watch case in the world to offer a built-in Bluetooth chip. What this means is that iPod nano users who like to run with their devices will now be able to pair with the watch case and their iPod nano without the use of wires, which we can only imagine will hinder rigorous activities.
The design of the SYRE has also been done in such a way that the dock connector portion of the iPod nano is protected by the case itself, which they claim will help protect against sweat and water droplets during activities, which we have to admit is a pretty nice touch. The SYRE Kickstarter project has yet to launch (coming soon according to their website), so in the meantime you can check out additional photos on their page or watch the video above to get a better idea of what you can expect.RELATED
- Pandora Sees A 9% Increase In Listeners Following iTunes Radio's Launch
- iTunes Radio Not Exactly Winning Over Pandora Subscribers
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- iTunes Radio Will Start Promoting Pre-Release Albums
- Jony Ive Creates Solid Gold EarPods For Charity Auction
- Follow: ipod nano, kickstarter,