We’ve seen our fair share of iPod nano watch cases in the past, but if you’d like a iPod nano watch case with built-in Bluetooth capabilities, then the SYRE Kickstarter project might be something worth taking a look at. Put together by Lion Hound Technology, they are boasting that this is the first iPod nano watch case in the world to offer a built-in Bluetooth chip. What this means is that iPod nano users who like to run with their devices will now be able to pair with the watch case and their iPod nano without the use of wires, which we can only imagine will hinder rigorous activities.
The design of the SYRE has also been done in such a way that the dock connector portion of the iPod nano is protected by the case itself, which they claim will help protect against sweat and water droplets during activities, which we have to admit is a pretty nice touch. The SYRE Kickstarter project has yet to launch (coming soon according to their website), so in the meantime you can check out additional photos on their page or watch the video above to get a better idea of what you can expect.
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2013-07-01: iOS 7 Concept Imagines The 6th Generation iPod Nano Running It
- 2012-10-17: iFixit gives Apple's new iPod nano the teardown treatment, gives it a 5/10 for repairability
- 2012-09-12: New iPod nano unveiled with larger display and Lightning connector
- 2012-08-27: Next-gen iPod nano rumored to feature WiFi connectivity along with iTunes Music Cloud support
- 2012-07-24: Apple reportedly planning new iPod touch and nanos for September
- 2011-02-09: WALdok iPod nano speaker dock