While the default Weather app on the iPhone does the job just fine, we guess that there are users who are extremely particular about how their apps look. If you think that describes you, or if you think that the Weather app could do with an overhaul in design, then you might want to check out an app called WTHR. As pictured above, this is an app that allows users to check the weather on their iPhone. As you can see, it features a very clean and minimalist design and comes with a weighing scale-like interface in which the red arrow and line will indicate the weather for today. Its designer David Elgena based the design of the app on Dieter Rams’ 10 Principles of Design, and we have to admit it looks pretty good. So if you’re in the market for a weather app that gets the job done while looking good, the WTHR might be or you. Priced at $0.99, it is available for purchase and download via the iTunes App Store.
- 2014-04-22: iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-21: Mailbox 2.0 For iOS Released
- 2014-04-21: Ultimeyes App Will Help Improve Your Vision
- 2014-04-21: Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android