Let’s face it, Apple’s brand of computers cost more than what you would pay for a Windows version with the same specs, but yet there are people out there who would rather own an Apple product. Perhaps its the ease of use of OS X, or maybe it’s the build quality, or maybe some just prefer the Apple brand, but regardless the reason, there is most certainly a market for Apple’s products. That being said, do Apple users spend more PC users?
While this is hardly a scientific conclusion, popular travel website Orbitz has compiled some information and according to their report to the Wall Street Journal, they have discovered that people who use Apple’s Mac computers tend to spend 30% more a night on hotels, so much so that the website has started to direct Mac users towards more pricier options compared to their Windows counterpart. In fact they have also discovered that Mac users are 40% more likely to book 4 or 5-star hotels compared to PC users, thus completely changing the sort of hotels and travel options that Orbitz displays to Mac users. Pretty interesting observation, but what do you guys think?
- 2014-03-26: More Workplaces Starting To Use Mac Computers [Survey]
- 2014-03-24: Google Now Lands On Chrome For Windows And Mac
- 2014-03-17: OneNote App For Mac From Microsoft
- 2014-03-13: Titanfall For Mac Is A Possibility, Respawn Discussing It With Aspyr
- 2014-02-21: Mac Users More Likely To Run Latest OS Compared To Windows Users [Study]
- 2014-01-10: Mac Sales Experience Increase Last Quarter While PC Sales Take A Dip
- 2013-05-22: Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded Delayed Until Late June
- 2013-04-23: Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded Expected To Release On May 31
- 2013-04-18: Apple Has Stopped Orders For Mac Components [Rumor]
- 2013-03-22: Blizzard Announces Free-To-Play Card Game, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft