We all know that Twitter has changed their Twitterbird logo, and someone creative enough decided to turn the new Twitterbird into an image of Batman through some clever manipulation of its position. Well, the micro blogging site has just confirmed of Facebook integration, where it has changed the way usernames, hashtags, and photos among others are cross-posted.
According to Twitter spokesman Robert Weeks, “The updated Twitter for Facebook integration now includes additional rich media experiences related to the first photo, URL, @mention or #hashtag in the cross-posted tweet. This update is available for everyone.”
Not only that, if you want more details on the changes introduced, Twitter‘s Help Center has also put down all those changes on digital paper, where these were introduced at the end of last month. Robert Weeks continued, “We have fixed many issues with the Twitter for Facebook integration, including the ability to post to Facebook Pages, and added some new features!”
Do you like the new look Twitter and what was done to it?
Next Story: Shrimp prove to be inspiration for body armor
- 2014-04-16: Twitter Picks Up Gnip
- 2014-04-15: Turkey And Twitter Have Not Arrived At Any Tax Deal Yet
- 2014-04-14: American Airlines Receives Additional Bomb Threats After Dutch Girl’s Arrest
- 2014-04-14: US Airways Tweets Apology To Customer
- 2014-04-14: Girl Tweets Mock Threat At American Airlines, Gets Arrested