We’re not sure what’s with the Batman-related news today, but as some of you guys who are active Twitter users might have realized by now, the social networking website has recently redesigned its mascot/logo. However it seems that Twitter’s new logo might have a hidden side to it, one that maybe comes out at night and fights crime! It seems that Hollywood-based Twitter user, Josh Helfferich, might have stumbled upon its secret identity by turning the logo on its side, gave it a makeover and well, we’re sure that many of you guys can agree that the image pictured above does look a lot like Batman, albeit a rather weird looking one. However this isn’t the first Batman-Twitter makeover we’ve seen and a similar looking image was spotted on Reddit not too long ago. What do you guys think? Uncanny resemblance, no?
- 2014-04-22 NYPD Twitter Effort Ends Up As A Disaster
- 2014-04-22 ‘Speed’ Movie Recreated On Twitter
- 2014-04-22 Twitter Could Help Predict Crime
- 2014-04-18 Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-17 Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads