Diablo 3 will be getting a major patch soon in the form of 1.0.3. Unlike the hotfixes which were released to address some important issues, 1.0.3 will bring about several game changes and balances but what can we expect? Well the folks at Diablo Incgamers have done a little datamining of their own and have uncovered several details of the upcoming patch. We’re sure that this isn’t all of it but basically what they have uncovered are basically rewording of the tooltips, and pictured above are some of the new icons that will be introduced to the game for those who have bought the Mists of Pandara Collector’s Edition. According to them, the patch is now on the servers although not available for download which means that for those looking forward to patch 1.0.3, it shouldn’t be too long before Blizzard releases it. Until then you can pop on over to Diabl Incgamers for the full rundown or check back with us at a later date as we will keep you informed once the patch has gone live!
- 2014-04-09: Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-18: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Launch Trailer Released