Our recent memory showed us that Sprint be getting a white colored version of the HTC Evo 4G LTE smartphone, while there has also been confirmation that current Evo 4G LTE smartphones from Sprint do experience issues with Google Wallet – more often than not, at the most inconvenient of times, too. Well, there has been some leaked documents and images which do seem to show the HTC Evo 4G LTE sport a gray shade, and while nothing official from Sprint or HTC has been announced just yet, we cannot but help to think that this white version of the HTC Evo 4G LTE from Sprint is well on its way, it just needs to jump through several more loops and hoops before being made available to the masses.
Still, if color has never been a strong pull factor in you making a smartphone purchase decision, perhaps reading our review of the HTC Evo 4G LTE might just sway you over – to the light side this time around.
Next Story: Microsoft co-operative touch pen input mechanism
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-22 Sprint Working To Make Their Phones SIM Unlockable In 2015
- 2014-04-17 Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14 Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13 Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2013-12-30 Android 4.3 For HTC EVO 4G LTE To Arrive Mid-February
- 2012-07-04 White EVO 4G LTE arriving on July 15th?
- 2012-06-22 Did Sprint out the white HTC EVO 4G LTE in an ad?
- 2012-06-21 Sprint EVO 4G LTE has Google Wallet issues
- 2012-06-20 Sprint to offer white HTC EVO 4G LTE according to leaked document