If you have been to the cinema lately and have sat through the trailers, you might recall a trailer for an upcoming movie dubbed Wreck-It Ralph. Well if you liked the idea of a movie about a video-game character trying to find a new job as a different character in a different video game, you might like the idea and appreciate the irony of being able to play a video game with the character based on a video game character in a movie. Phew! In a collaboration with Disney, Activision has announced that Wreck-It Ralph will be turned into a “classic, arcade-style sidescroller” and will be launched alongside the release of the movie this fall on the Nintendo Wii, DS and the 3DS.
The game will actually be an extension of the movie and will pick up where the movie ends. This means that if you have yet to watch the movie, you might want to hold off on playing the game just yet. The Wii version is also expected to feature co-op mode and will see players playing together to solve puzzles and collect “Hero Medals”. In the meantime if you have yet to catch the trailer of the movie, be sure to watch it in the video above.
- 2014-04-18: Oculus Rift Allowed Dying Grandma To Experience The Outdoors
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-17: Democreativity Asks For Ideas On Spreading Peace, Love And Democracy
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented