The Xbox 360 spring update has started to roll out to certain folk now, while others will just have to be patient and hold out until next week appears on our respective calendars. Unless you happen to have a time traveling machine, it should all be square for everyone, so hopefully things will pan out as expected for everyone by this time next week. Sure, the Xbox 360 spring update will not bring along with it the same kind of overhaul which prior updates carried with them, but at the very least, some Xbox 360 users should be able to be on the receiving end of a new software update being made available the next time their console is powered up.
Xbox’s insider, Major Nelson, did confirm over Twitter today that the spring update itself has rolled out to “a few” users this week, with everyone else having to play the patience card and receive it by the time next week rolls around. So far, he also confirmed that this update contains “behind the scenes improvements & prep for future enhancements.” Will they or will they not include the enhancements announced at the recently concluded E3?
Next Story: E-ELT is world's largest telescope
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"