Last year during E3 when Nintendo revealed the Wii U console, Zelda was spotted on the console although it was never officially mentioned. Given that it’s been a year, many have figured that by this year’s E3, perhaps Nintendo might have something to demo but it did not appear to be the case. If you were disappointed by this, you shouldn’t be as according to the series’ creator, Shigeru Miyamoto, a Legend of Zelda game for the Wii U is in the works and is only at the research stage.
“We have a number of different experiments going on, and [when] we decide that we’ve found the right one of those to really help bring Zelda to a very big audience, then we’ll be happy to announce it.”
So it looks like if you were looking forward to Zelda on the Wii U, you might be in for a wait but the good news is that at least it is being worked on, right? Until then, what sort of features are you guys hoping for in the Wii U version of Zelda?
Next Story: ' Suicide' code sent by Flame malware
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-03: Mario Kart 8 Will Run At 30fps With 3-4 Players
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-24: Redbox May Offer PS4, Xbox One And Wii U Rentals Soon
- 2014-03-24: Over 50 Unity Titles Developed For The Wii U
- 2012-09-06: New Zelda game for the Nintendo Wii U rumored to be in development, possible 2014 release