Hitman: Absolution is set for a release for the 20th of November, 2012, but we’re sure that there are many fans of the franchise who can’t wait and are devouring as much information, screenshots and videos of the game as possible. Well here to whet your appetite is a 17 minute gameplay video which is voiced over by the game’s director, Tore Blystad and IO Interactive community team member, Travis Barbour. In case you don’t have 17 minutes to spare or would rather not spoil the game for yourself, the video is essentially a play-through of one of the levels in the game which involves all the aspects that one might expect from the Hitman franchise (read stealthy murders, kidnapping, distractions and the works). So far the game appears to be shaping up pretty well and it is definitely worth looking forward to. So, who else plans to get their hands on the game come November?
Next Story: LG to roll out 60" flexible OLEDs by 2017
- 2013-04-10: Hitman: Absolution Will Be Free For PS Plus Members Next Month
- 2012-11-20: Hitman: Absolution Deus Ex Human Revolution DLC gets detailed
- 2012-11-19: Hitman: Absolution Contract Mode can be accessed even if bought pre-owned
- 2012-11-16: Hitman: Absolution's art director thinks the game was limited by current-gen consoles
- 2012-10-29: New Hitman: Absolution trailer released, calls your ethics into question