Some time back, we talked about the possibility of the 64GB Samsung Galaxy S3 being canceled, but reports of its death has been greatly exaggerated. Samsung has responded to claims of the 64GB model being canceled, claiming otherwise and that things are still pretty much a “go” for that particular model. Samsung says, “the 64GB model of the GALAXY S III will be available during the second half of this year.” Too bad that no further details were added to that statement, so we are not quite sure whether the second half of the year would mean sometime early this fall, or would the actual date be moved closer to the end of the year, that is, coinciding with the mad holiday season?
At least this bit of news confirms one thing – you need not go cloud all the way with your smartphone, as 64GB should offer an adequate amount of storage space on the go for the average user. Of course, things get very different if you are one who is very heavy in your consumption of high quality videos and lossless compression audio.
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March