It’s time to kick start the last working day of the week with yet another iPhone 5-related article. According to reports online, more images of the alleged iPhone 5 have surfaced online, this time showing off the device in a case. No word on how the case manufacturers got their hands on the phone but rumor has it that it is a prototype unit that has been smuggled out of Foxconn. Regardless, we have no way to verify the source, but judging by how it looks, previous rumors about the device seem on the spot.
Taller device (it certainly looks more elongated than the current iPhone 4/4S, but there isn’t any phone for comparison in the photograph, we see a smaller dock connector on the bottom of the phone, as well as a headphone jack next to it. We still can’t say for sure if this will be the final design of the next iPhone, but the number of leaks and rumors in the past seem to corroborate with what we see here. Then again Apple could reveal something completely different when it announces the iPhone 5 this year.
Next Story: Grand Theft Auto 3 heading onto PSN 31st July
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-12: ChargeKey Is A Lightning Cable Small Enough To Fit On Your Keychain
- 2013-09-02: Wal-Mart iPhone 5 And iPad Prices Slashed