We did talk about how the Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich ROM was leaked for the Droid Bionic sometime last month, and more recently, on how the very same version of the Ice Cream Sandwich operating system update resulted in issues for the Sony Xperia S, but here is news on how Android 4.0.4 has made its way to the Samsung Galaxy S2. This version is leaked, so nothing is final yet, and you will obviously proceed at your own caution.
The build date stands at June 28, with details such as PDA: I9100XXLQ5, MODEM: I9100XXLQ5 and CSC: I9100OXALQ5 accompanying it. Needless to say, prior to performing a flash to update your mobile operating system’s version, just perform a quick backup of all the data as you can never quite tell just when Murphy’s Law is going to come into effect. You can opt to perform the device update via Samsung KIES or over the air (OTA).
Next Story: Techno-windows keeps you happier with blue light
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2012-07-12: Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch from Sprint gets Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2012-06-20: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich heads for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2012-05-21: Samsung Galaxy S2 ships with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2012-03-20: Europe's Galaxy S2 receives Android 4.0 user guide
- 2012-03-09: Samsung Galaxy S2 Ice Cream Sandwich release date refuted