Telstra of Australia has let out the word that HTC is working on delivering the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for the HTC One XL and One S smartphones, although HTC themselves did not reveal any more information concerning a potential launch date for the updates. Hopefully customers need not sit around and let moss grow all over them while the wait. For the rest of the world, this bit of news should not really come across as a surprise since the HTC One S and One XL which are not too different from the HTC One X of AT&T since different LTE bands separate them, will be on the receiving end of the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update, as HTC did mention in the past that Jelly Bean is coming to a range of its devices – and the One series is definitely primed up to be on the receiving end.
As for the rest of the HTC family that will, in all probability, receive the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update would include the HTC Sensation and all of its variants, the HTC Rezound, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE, HTC Evo 4G LTE, and HTC Velocity.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2012-10-08: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean leaked for HTC One X Tegra 3 variants
- 2012-09-20: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update coming to HTC One X this October?
- 2012-07-16: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean now on HTC HD2