Telstra of Australia has let out the word that HTC is working on delivering the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for the HTC One XL and One S smartphones, although HTC themselves did not reveal any more information concerning a potential launch date for the updates. Hopefully customers need not sit around and let moss grow all over them while the wait. For the rest of the world, this bit of news should not really come across as a surprise since the HTC One S and One XL which are not too different from the HTC One X of AT&T since different LTE bands separate them, will be on the receiving end of the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update, as HTC did mention in the past that Jelly Bean is coming to a range of its devices – and the One series is definitely primed up to be on the receiving end.
As for the rest of the HTC family that will, in all probability, receive the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update would include the HTC Sensation and all of its variants, the HTC Rezound, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE, HTC Evo 4G LTE, and HTC Velocity.
- LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- Ellen Degeneres' Oscar Selfie Might Not Have Been Impromptu After All
- Cross-Platform BBM Could Be Getting Ads Soon, According To Android Beta
- BlackBerry Z30 Apps Will Automatically Be Available For The BlackBerry Z3
- Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms