Despite being just another game in a long-running franchise, Assassin’s Creed 3 is probably one of the most anticipated games to be released this year. With all the hype built up over the past few months, and especially its numerous E3 awards, a lot of folks are dying to get their hands on the game. Well, if you’re one of them you’ll still have to wait for October 31st. However, to somewhat sate your appetite or make the wait a little more bearable, a new trailer for the game has been released today.
Unfortunately it’s not action-packed like the previously released footage we’ve seen before, but it does show off how much money went into the game’s advertising budget. Either way, it’s a pretty entertaining video to kickstart your Wednesday. Check it out above.
Next Story: Amazon buys UpNext - a 3D mapping startup
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07: Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01: Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-21: Assassin’s Creed Unity Teaser Trailer
- 2013-04-23: Assassin's Creed 3: The Redemption Released On PS3, Xbox 360, PC
- 2012-03-02: Assassin's Creed 3 details leaked before official announcement
- 2012-02-16: Assassin's Creed 3 to be released on October 30th