Despite being just another game in a long-running franchise, Assassin’s Creed 3 is probably one of the most anticipated games to be released this year. With all the hype built up over the past few months, and especially its numerous E3 awards, a lot of folks are dying to get their hands on the game. Well, if you’re one of them you’ll still have to wait for October 31st. However, to somewhat sate your appetite or make the wait a little more bearable, a new trailer for the game has been released today.
Unfortunately it’s not action-packed like the previously released footage we’ve seen before, but it does show off how much money went into the game’s advertising budget. Either way, it’s a pretty entertaining video to kickstart your Wednesday. Check it out above.RELATED
- Blizzard's Legal Team Takes Control Of Blizzard.tv Domain
- Man Too Engrossed In Game To Notice His Car Was On Fire
- Bungie's Destiny Pegged For September 2014 Release
- Xbox One Compatibility “Trick” Is A Prank
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 2.1 'A Realm Awoken' Trailer Shows Off New Content
- Follow: assassin's creed, assassin's creed 3, ubisoft,