There were rumors in the past concerning a co-op multiplayer mode in Assassin’s Creed 3, but so far nothing has been substantiated just yet. Well, I guess it is a great way to end the week on a good note with word that the co-op multiplayer mode is indeed real in Assassin’s Creed 3. This particular multiplayer mode that requires you and a teammate (or another 3) to work together is known as the Wolf Pack, where it is capable of supporting up to a quartet of players as your entire team work together in tracking down and assassinating NPCs through the entire slew of 25 sequences.
It does seem to be a spin on the standard Assassin’s Creed multiplayer, where Wolf Pack was first revealed at Comic Con and and picked up by IGN managed to sniff down the expansion pack. Assassin’s Creed 3 is tipped to arrive at the end of October on both the Sony PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms, while those who want to play it on the Wii U will just have to wait until the console launches. Those who want to rock to the PC version will have to wait until right before Christmas.
- 2014-04-21 73 Million Assassin's Creed Titles Sold To Date, According To Ubisoft
- 2014-04-21 Assassin's Creed: Unity Could Feature 4-Player Co-Op [Rumor]
- 2014-03-30 Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-24 Assassin's Creed Unity Pre-Orders Have Begun
- 2014-03-21 Assassin’s Creed Unity Teaser Trailer