The Asus Transformer Pad TF300 was released back in April with Asus hoping to create an affordable, yet still high-end tablet experience. Unfortunately, if you wanted built-in connectivity on the go you were out of luck as it came in a Wi-Fi only model. A FCC filing back in May got our hopes up that an Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with HSPA+ and LTE connectivity would be coming to AT&T in the near future. Well, we don’t have any more info on the US release date, but a video of the Transformer Pad TF300TL in Germany has helped confirm that the device does exist and is out there currently.
The video was uploaded by o2 on the Telefonica Blog to show off their new LTE network in Germany and the Asus Transformer Pad TF300TL. They did a quick speed test in the video to confirm the 42 Mbps download / 32 Mbps upload speed and then proceeded to just show off the device a little bit. It looks as though the only difference between the US Asus Transformer Pad TF300 and the German TF300TL is the LTE connectivity. If you are currently in Germany, you can currently reserve you own Asus Transformer Pad TF300TL. Unfortunately for US residents, we do not have any info on a release date for the Transformer Pad TF300TL, but will keep you updated on the matter as more info becomes available.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2010-04-30: O2 Offers The Samsung N150 And Asus UL30A 3G-enabled Computers