Good news to AT&T subscribers, the giant wireless carrier announced today that it will deploy its 4G LTE network to six new cities – Buffalo, New York, Burlington, North Carolina, Corpus Christi, Texas, Gainesville, Florida, Greensboro and Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and Wichita, Kansas. Additionally, AT&T is also expanding its LTE coverage in Charlotte, North Carolina and Cleveland, Ohio. AT&T hopes that its newly-deployed 4G LTE service in the aforementioned areas will deliver faster speeds and faster response times.
Also, this means that AT&T customers can also take advantage of its LTE-compatible devices such as the HTC One X and the Samsung Galaxy S3. “We continue to see demand for mobile Internet skyrocket, and our new 4G LTE network responds to what customers want from their mobile experience – more access, faster speeds, and the best devices. Customers now have our fastest available speeds with 4G LTE, and customers across the area are enjoying fast speeds on the nation’s largest 4G network,” AT&T said.
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2013-04-30: AT&T 4G LTE Switched On In 20 New Markets
- 2012-08-17: Pantech Flex 4G LTE handset teased for AT&T
- 2012-07-26: AT&T expands 4G LTE coverage to new areas
- 2012-07-25: Samsung SGH-I547 stops by the FCC with AT&T's LTE radios on board
- 2012-06-14: Motorola Atrix 3 aka Dinara spotted at the FCC