Good news to all Batman fans out there! Gameloft has just announced its tie-in game for the The Dark Knight Rises movie that is set to launch on theaters beginning July 20. The video game developer recently released a teaser for the game with the same name, as you see in the video above. The Dark Knight Rises video game will be coming to iOS and Android during the same day that Christopher Nolan’s epic sequel to the Batman trilogy will be launched in theaters. Details of the game are yet to be revealed, as well as its pricing. But sources from the web are saying that Gameloft will launch the game under a freemium model, and will probably offer in-app purchases in exchange for more levels of crime-fighting action and fun. Although the teaser is rather short, nearly 30 seconds only, it’s quite enough to tell us what the game is all about. Cheers!
Next Story: Twitter for BlackBerry updated
- 2014-02-09: Batman: Arkham Origins DLC To Be Prioritized Over Bug Fixes
- 2013-12-20: Gameloft Thinking About Implementing Immersive Mode For Its Android Games
- 2013-12-12: Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- 2013-12-09: If Batman Loved Golf...
- 2013-11-04: Make-A-Wish Foundation Wants To Turn San Francisco Into Gotham City For A Day
- 2013-10-08: Recycled PlayStation 2 Sees Second Life As Batman's Tumbler
- 2012-07-20: The Dark Knight Rises now on iOS and Android