Back in October of 2011, EA released Battlefield 3 to much success, so it’s really not that much of a stretch to think that they will follow up with Battlefield 4. While EA has yet to come forward and acknowledge the game in an official capacity, it seems that it might have been leaked thanks to a US Origin store advert (as pictured above), stating that gamers who pre-order the upcoming Medal of Honor: Warfighter Digital Deluxe Edition would receive Battlefield 4 beta access. We guess on one hand it’s good news for gamers who are excited to see what the next installment will bring to the table, but with additional Battlefield 3 DLCs yet to be released, it would seem as though EA might be eating into their own games. Either way since nothing has been confirmed, the beta could be a while off for all we know, so let’s not get ahead of ourselves just yet. Until then, what do you guys think? Anyone planning on pre-ordering Medal of Honor assuming the pre-order bonus is for real and not some advertising snafu?
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-15: Battlefield 4 "Death Shield" Bug Discovered
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-02: DICE Promises To Fix Battlefield 4's Rubber-Banding Issue
- 2014-03-26: Battlefield 4 Naval Strike DLC For Xbox One And PC Delayed
- 2014-03-10: Battlefield 4 "Rent A Server" Will Be Coming To PS4 Soon
- 2013-04-26: Battlefield 4 Could Be Released On 31st October According To Leaked Poster