Another month, another premium drop (DLC) for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 drops. This month, folks will be getting three multiplayer maps and a Special Ops mission. The three maps will be Decommision – a graveyard of rotting ocean liners, an oil rig with sniper perches in Offshore, and Terminal – a fan favorite from Modern Warfare 2, which takes place in a Russian airport. The Special Ops mission will be called Vertigo which pits you against helicopters and enemies from a rooftop vantage point on the Oasis hotel.
As usual, Xbox 360 ELITE Premium members will receive the content first (July 17th) and non-ELITE Premium members on the Xbox 360 second. PlayStation 3 users will have to wait much longer before they get to try out the new maps. However for those of you who can’t wait to play Terminal, it will be released to all COD:MW3 players free on Wednesday, July 18th.
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase