If putting bullets into zombies is a favorite past time of yours, you might be interested to learn that Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies could be headed onto Android devices soon! This leak was discovered by the folks at Xperia Gamer who spotted the field manual for the game online (screenshot pictured above). According to the field manual, the game is expected to feature multiplayer mode using Bluetooth to play with your friends around you, or you can even go online and pit yourself against other players. It will feature 50 levels and there will also be additional secret levels that players will be able to discover and unlock.
The field manual also stated that the game is out already, but since a quick search on the Google Play store returned nothing, it is safe to assume that this page was not meant to be published yet but it could be an indication that an official release is around the corner. In the meantime you can check out the iOS version of the game in the trailer below to get an idea of what you might be able to expect.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-04-09: Mailbox For Android And Mac (Beta) Launched
- 2014-04-09: IFTTT App Could Be Coming To Android Soon
- 2014-04-07: Knock Lock For Android Locks Your Phone By Tapping The Display