Chillingo, the notable game developer responsible for publishing the extremely popular Angry Birds and Cut the Rope, has just launched three new games on Google Play. The game publisher already released a couple of games on the Android platform. Games like Spider Jack, Roll in the Hole, and Office Gamebox Free are a few of them. Today, it is adding three more – Feed Me Oil, Harry the Fairy, and Draw Race 2: Racing Evolved. Let’s take a closer look. Essentially, Feed Me Oil is a great game to test one’s mental skills. Your goal will be to get the oil from the broken pipe into the mouths of the strange creatures, and you will be given tools to solve the puzzles.
You can download Feed Me Oil off of the Google Play store for free. Another game is Harry the Fairy. It’s another free game that features 28 levels that span across four different regions: Underground, Caves, Lava Pits and The Inferno. You can also get the app now via Google Play. Last but not the least is Draw Race 2: Racing Evolved. But unlike the two games, this game comes with a price. The game features over 180 challenges in single player mode and different cars to choose from. If you to race, then Draw Race 2: Racing Evolved is for you. Head over to Google Play now to grab it.
- 2014-04-24 Android 4.4.3 Might Bring A Redesigned Dialer
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-17 Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2013-09-24 Unofficial iMessage App Pulled From Google Play
- 2013-05-15 Google Play Games Brings Cloud Save, Achievements, Multiplayer To Android
- 2013-05-15 Google Play Games Confirmed Through Android Game Update
- 2013-05-15 Google Play Store Receives New Design Prior to I/O Keynote