While there are plenty of photo sharing apps available on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, some of them aren’t very user friendly and folks who aren’t too tech savvy might have trouble using them. Well, the folks over at DabKick recognize this problem and have come up with a solution – by launching their own photo sharing app which is said to be extremely easy to use. Firstly it is pretty unique in the sense that only one user will need to have DabKick in order to share photos (unlike most apps which require both parties to be running the same app).
Secondly, users can interact in real time with each other while sharing photos – either through web based messaging or voice calls. There are quick responses in the form of emoticons for those occasions when words aren’t enough. DabKick is compatible with pretty much any smartphone out there. While you need an iOS device to run the app, the recipient only needs access to a web browser to start the picture sharing session. A pretty interesting idea, though I wonder if it’ll catch on in. Check it out on the Apple App Store (there’s no iPad optimized version yet) for free.
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Hitman GO Now Available In iTunes App Store
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-03-23: Twitter #Music Bites The Dust
- 2014-03-13: Clones And Free-To-Play Titles Have "Soured" iTunes App Store Experience, According To Report