We all know that Dead Space has been very well-received due to its spine-tingling fear factor but apparently for the same reason it’s not doing well enough with most of the mainstream gaming audience – at least according to what EA discovered with its research. It seems that people have been asking for a way to play the game with friends because it was too scary and it looks like EA is going to deliver with Dead Space 3. EA claims that Dead Space 3 is “no less scary” and “true to its roots” – so you can expect it to be just as terrifying as the previous two games, but now you have the option of playing it with a friend to share some of the tension.
EA hopes that Dead Space 3 will turn the Dead Space franchise into one of its biggest sellers – by making the upcoming game more accessible to a wider audience, I guess it will help it reach the goal. What do you think of co-op in Dead Space 3? Will it make you more likely to check out the game if you haven’t played the previous two before?
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-30: EA Origin Service To Go 100% Digital From April Onwards
- 2014-03-19: EA Reportedly Secures Publishing Rights For Titanfall 2 [Rumor]
- 2013-03-05: Dead Space 3 Poor Sales Leads To Dead Space 4 Cancellation [Rumor] [UPDATED]
- 2012-05-30: Dead Space 3 Teaser Trailer, Logo and First Image Surfaces