For those of you who have been holding out on Dead Trigger for Android because of its $0.99 price tag, it looks like you won’t have to anymore. Madfinger Games, the company behind the game announced a new update for that game that includes a bunch of new content with one massive change: the game is now free to play. While users can still make in-app purchases to help them advance in the game faster, those who refuse to spend a single cent to finish the game can also do so.
The new update for Dead Trigger on Android includes four new weapons: the Chain Saw, Lewis Heavy Machine Gun, Marine Engine with sharp-edged blades and the Repeating rifle, a gadget called the Head-Flator X100 that inflates the heads of zombies for you to make headshots more easily, new zombies, new environments, the deadly survival arena, a Casino for players to try their luck with the slot machine and save game data backup to the cloud which can be accessed across all platforms.
If those features aren’t enough to make you try out the game, then I don’t know what is. But if you’re interested in checking out Dead Trigger, just head over to the Google Play Store to download it now. No word on whether the iOS version will be going free to play, but you can pick it up here for $0.99.
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-17 Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17 Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16 Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted