For those of you who have been holding out on Dead Trigger for Android because of its $0.99 price tag, it looks like you won’t have to anymore. Madfinger Games, the company behind the game announced a new update for that game that includes a bunch of new content with one massive change: the game is now free to play. While users can still make in-app purchases to help them advance in the game faster, those who refuse to spend a single cent to finish the game can also do so.
The new update for Dead Trigger on Android includes four new weapons: the Chain Saw, Lewis Heavy Machine Gun, Marine Engine with sharp-edged blades and the Repeating rifle, a gadget called the Head-Flator X100 that inflates the heads of zombies for you to make headshots more easily, new zombies, new environments, the deadly survival arena, a Casino for players to try their luck with the slot machine and save game data backup to the cloud which can be accessed across all platforms.
If those features aren’t enough to make you try out the game, then I don’t know what is. But if you’re interested in checking out Dead Trigger, just head over to the Google Play Store to download it now. No word on whether the iOS version will be going free to play, but you can pick it up here for $0.99.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-04-09: Mailbox For Android And Mac (Beta) Launched
- 2014-04-09: IFTTT App Could Be Coming To Android Soon
- 2014-04-07: Knock Lock For Android Locks Your Phone By Tapping The Display