It’s been less than a day since the Diablo 3 godmode wizard exploit was fixed and now there’s another one already discovered. While it’s not as game breaking as the previous exploit, this new bug will make barbarian characters a lot more powerful. All barbarians have to do is equip Furious Charge with the Dreadnought Rune, and then charge into an opening cinematic (i.e. before a boss battle) to enable it. The effects? 8% of your HP back with every hit you make. Technically it’s not going to let you mow down enemies without a care in the world, you’ll have a hard time dying as long as you can keep attacking something.
No word on when Blizzard will be issuing a fix for this problem, but judging by its quick reaction to the wizard exploit, it shouldn’t be too long. Check out a video demo of it above.
Next Story: Pearltrees for iPhone
- 2014-04-09 Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25 Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24 Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-18 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Launch Trailer Released