If you grew up playing video games, you might be familiar with the name, Double Dragon. Well the good news is that if you’ve always wanted to relive the good old days, or perhaps show your kids what gaming was like back in the day, you will soon be able to. Majesco has confirmed the release date and pricing of the upcoming Double Dragon: Neon which is essentially a reboot of the original game. The game is expected to arrive on Sony’s PlayStation Network on the 11th of September and will arrive on Microsoft’s Xbox Live Arcade a day later. It will cost you $9.99 or 800 Microsoft Points. It’s certainly not the most modern looking game we’ve seen, but it should bring back some fond memories, or so we hope.
- 2014-04-17: Ubisoft Announces That Watch Dogs Will Get An Ebook Of Its Own
- 2014-04-17: Pokemon Fans In Japan Will Get Two Characters For Watching The Movie
- 2014-04-17: UbiArt Engine Powered Prince Of Persia Could Be In The Works [Rumor]
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented