We all know that we are in an economic crunch time at the moment, so it makes perfect sense if you are looking for numerous ways to cut down on living expenses in order to make the most of your hard earned money. Having said that, folks who have been a Dropbox user and are rocking to the Dropbox Pro account will definitely end up with a smile on your face once you are done with this story – all Pro accounts have been upgraded, effectively giving you 100GB worth of storage in the cloud at $10 each month or $100 annually, compared to half that amount previously. Needless to say, those on a 100GB plan originally will get to enjoy 200GB.
There is an even higher-tiered 500GB option available, but no word on pricing has been released by Dropbox yet. We do look forward to this evening though as that is most probably when Dropbox will be publishing its latest price points. What are you going to use all the extra space for?
- 2014-04-13: Dropbox CEO Backs Condoleezza Rice's Board Appointment
- 2014-04-10: Internet Rallies Against Condoleezza Rice's Appointment To Dropbox's Board
- 2014-04-09: Dropbox Introduces Carousel Gallery
- 2014-03-28: Dropbox Acquires Social Reader Readmill
- 2014-03-18: Dropbox May Allow Users To Switch Between Work And Personal Accounts