It looks like Apple might have some exciting new headsets in the works. According to the folks over at AppleInsider, Apple has filed for a patent on an iPhone Bluetooth headset. What makes it stand out from other Bluetooth headsets is its ability to connect to the iPhone to charge or function as a wired headset. This means that you won’t have to remember to bring your extra charger with you whenever you’re on the go – a pretty good idea for folks with terrible memory.
But as we all know, having a patent isn’t confirmation of a future or existing product so for those of you who’d like one of these nifty headsets will have to just keep your fingers crossed. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted if we find out anything else.
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Intends To Trademark Gear Now And Gear Solo In The US
- 2014-04-01: Apple Patent Describes iPhone With Bayonet Camera Lens Mount
- 2014-03-27: Apple Looks At Possible iPad Smart Case With Integrated Multitouch Keyboard
- 2014-03-27: Transparent Texting Patent Granted To Apple