If you are a US Club Nintendo member, then here is a little bit of good news to kick start your week – whenever you purchase a brand new copy of New Super Mario Bros. 2 from eShop, you will be able to enjoy a cool 100 coins for free. Just make sure you grab this particular chance when it is still available, as the offer will end when September 21st rolls around. Basically, you are able to pick up 50 coins whenever you purchase the packaged software and complete the registration survey, and double up that amount if you decide to pick up the downloadable version from the Nintendo eShop, in addition to completing the registration survey, of course. If only these were 100% pure solid gold coins that you could sell off for a handsome profit after that, or open up a branch of Fort Knox in your neighborhood.
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase