If you’re looking for a way to boost the volume of your iPhone without having to spend tons of money on a speaker dock or AirPlay/Bluetooth friendly speaker system, the eco-amp might be for you. Created by the folks over at Eco Made, this papercraft accessory gives your iPhone a passive speaker that boosts the volume of your phone with the magic of acoustics. The eco-amp is sold in flat packages that you can assemble into a working device.
Each set comes with 2 eco-amps and only cost $7.99. Once a speaker gets damaged, you can simple throw it away or even reuse it as paper for taking notes. A pretty cool idea that is friendly to the environment as well. If you’d like to own a set head here, or check out the demonstration video above to find out more.
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces