Is everything peachy keen with the Google Nexus 7? Apparently so to most quarters, but there are naysayers in the community as well, where some of them who are experts claim that Google’s Nexus 7 tablet might feature a fantastic LCD display, albeit it comes with pitiful calibration. This is what display expert Raymond Soneiraoogle thinks of the popular Nexus 7 tablet.
Hailing from DisplayMate Technologies, Raymond claims that the Nexus 7 “falls short” where its display is concerned, touting that he knew “something was seriously wrong” upon casting his glance at the standard photos which DisplayMate rely on to visually evaluate displays.
Raymond continued, “Many of the images were noticeably washed out — they looked like over exposed photographs with missing highlights, reduced image contrast, and weak colors.”
Basically, the LCD might be brilliant with great luminance, a high contrast ratio, an excellent Color Gamut and Color Saturation, but factory calibration of the display parameters is definitely off the mark – at least this is what Raymond thinks. What about you?
Next Story: BlinxBox releases Olympics Box
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-02-16: Nexus 7 2013 16GB White Spotted On Best Buy
- 2014-01-02: Microsoft Surface Traffic Beats Out Google's Nexus Offerings
- 2013-11-27: Google Giving $25 Play Store Credit For Nexus 7 Purchases
- 2013-11-10: T-Mobile Nexus 7 Goes On Sale November 20th
- 2013-11-06: Alleged Nexus 8 Image Quietly Edited By Google, Now Displays The Nexus 7