To help get ready for the upcoming The Dark Knight Rises movie, Nokia has released a teaser today for a full 3D map of Gotham City. The map will allow fans to investigate Gotham City in a way never seen before. They’ve even included landmarks such as Wayne Tower, City Hall, and Arkham Asylum.
Nokia has a partnership with The Dark Knight Rises movie and has been marketing a Nokia Lumia 900 with cool exclusive content from the movie and an exclusive design. The device comes with an app that shows cast info, movie showtimes, trailers, and also has downloadable wallpapers and ringtones. There’s also a pre-loaded game powered by Foursquare which allows the player to be either Bane or Batman and build up their territories by checking into locations.
Unfortunately, for those of you who were hoping that the 3D map of Gotham City would come with the Nokia Lumia 900, it seems as though it is from a desktop client looking at the screenshots, although we don’t know yet if it will eventually make it onto the device. The Dark Knight Rises premieres July 20th, so they still have plenty of time to get it out. Now the question that comes into my head is that when will Nokia add real cities to its 3D mapping system such as New York or London? Would you be willing to buy the Lumia 900 with the 3D mapping system and its other exclusive features? Are you going to see the movie on the 20th? Let us know in the comments section below.RELATED
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- Nokia's New Video Highlights How The Lumia 1520 Was Made Using Recycled CDs
- Follow: lumia 900, Nokia,