LG Electronics has introduced a new social media marketing campaign for their special LG Mobile UX feature known as the LG QuickMemo, and this campaign will play the role of furthering the upcoming sporting season, what with the summer Olympics about to kick off pretty soon. Well, to celebrate this momentous occasion that happens only once every four years, LG Mobile will conduct a digital event dubbed “Take Dreams Further with QuickMemo”, where it will consist of two parts. The first event happens from July 6-18, where participants are able to show off their support for their favorite athletes or friends who are seeking to achieve personal goals, leaving them encouraging messages via the virtual QuickMemo on LG Mobile’s Facebook page.
As for the remaining part of the campaign, fans are able to participate in an interactive game on the LG Mobile Facebook fan page, letting you create your very own personal moments in soccer, gymnastics and track events. These moments will then be shared with your mates using the virtual QuickMemo. There are prizes up for grabs, so if you think that a new Optimus smartphone would look handsome enough in your pocket, what are you waiting for? [Press Release]RELATED
- Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- AT&T Announces New Mobile Share Value Plans
- Follow: LG,